Here is a very rare opportunity to talk to top NYPD brass about policing in East Harlem.
On Tuesday, August 24th, at 6:00 PM, at the Church of the Apostolic Faith – 1421 5th Avenue (5th Avenue and 116th Street) – you are invited to speak about community policing with our elected representatives and with top members of the NYPD.
- Rodney Harrison, Chief of the Department, NYPD
- Gale Brewer, Manhattan Borough President
- Inez Dickens, NY State Assembly Member
- Mark Levine, NYC Council Member
- Athena Moore, Manhattan Borough President’s Office
- Nilsa Orama, Community Board 11 Chair
- Nina Saxon, NYCHA Manager