Ebay has a number of great images from Harlem’s past for sale as reprints
Thank You! From The 25th Precinct’s Community Council
Kioka Jackson put together an amazing National Night Out earlier this month but wanted to thank all of the great community members and officers who helped make this happen. She also wanted to encourage us all to shop locally at the businesses that are helping to build a community that thrives:
- Please grab some amazing pastries, donuts and coffee from Super Nice located between Third and Lexington Avenues on 117th Street. Yes, the coffee shop with the Pink Pig Logo. Most amazing Cheese Danishes I have ever had.
- If you want some great food and drinks please go down to First Avenue between 116th and 117th to Sapoara Restaurant. Tell the Bartender you know me she will make your drink extra special. LOL!
- Need a Caterer? Reach out to Monique Jones. Baby them Jerk Turkey Wings were saying something at National Night Out. Monique Jones <[email protected]
- We all use Bouncy Houses at our events. If you are looking for a place to rent Bouncy Houses from, consider Busta Bouncy House Entertainment. They are very affordable and the owner is born and raised in East Harlem.
- Need some financial advice? We all do.,….. Reach out to Tony Shaw – [email protected] Trust me you will learn something.